Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Hours and times" basically explain the reasons why the movie is three and a half hour long. It tells us about the lengthy process of making the movie and the main plot. Finally, the article tell the message that is conveyed in the movie.

I agree with what is said in the article. After watching the movie, I did not feel that it was that long. It is perhaps the details, the scenes and the sequences are organized so suitably that I was so engrossed in the movie. Every scene helps explain how the lives of farmers and samurais are back then, and every detail leads to the next. It was a trenchant arrangement.

3 comments:

  1. Hey thanks Duong. I like how you said every detail leads to the next, you should elaborate on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Olivia, Duong. This is by far your least descriptive work of the semester! And you have no title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry I'm really not into this movie. It's above average, surely, but watching a movie on a Sunday Evening killed my mood =( My next blog will be better I promise!

    ReplyDelete