Sunday, November 14, 2010

"I'm in lesbians with you."

Scott Pilgrim is a lost 22 year old Canadian boy who plays in an indie rock band and dates a 17 year old Chinese girl named Knives Chow. All of the sudden, Scott meets the girl of his dreams, literally, and life as he knows it becomes a battle for love. Her name is Ramona Flowers and she is known around town for being a totally badass chick from America. Meanwhile, Knives is falling in love with Scott, who’s fallen for Flowers, who wants Scott too. But, before Scott can achieve his dream girl, he must defeat her 7 evil exes and life turns into Scott Pilgrim vs. The World.

I laughed almost every 5 seconds of this movie, it was amazing and hilarious. I think I’m in love with this movie, it was just badass. I love the videogame plot and aspect of it. Everything about the movie was awesome. I loved all the characters, Kulkin was a hilarious gay roommate. Scott’s band was actually really kickass, if they were a real band they’d be on my faves list. I loved it when the first ex performs his little song and dance. The special effects rocked my world, and so did this movie. K.O!

4 comments:

  1. I love your title. it made me laugh out loud im not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you guys use lines from the movies for your reviews :-)

    I'm really glad you like it, Olivia! Just wait till we read the comics in our LC next semester :-)

    Other than your summary being a little cut and dry, nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete