Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Little old Las Vegas

The movie 'No Country for Old Men' tells a story about a Vietnam War veteran who was wondering around Texas where a drug deal had gone extremely bad. Upon wondering he discovers a pick-up truck that had been shot at multiple of times. The pick-up truck was surrounded by the corpses of dead body guards. He the uncovers two million dollars in cash, and a hge load of heroin stashed in the back of the pick-up truck. He then decides to disappear witht he money and leave everything else there. Later a dark creepy killer who determines the fate of his victims with just a flip of a coin sets out to kill him. the one sheriff struggles to embrace thrapidly growing violence that seems to be tearing down his little peaceful town.

As my opinion of this movie, it was okay. I really liked to fact that it was filmed here in this little town of Las Vegas. The storyline was interesting as were the characters also. I alos liked the fact that it suspenseful, it made you jump a couple of times especially if you werent expecting it. I just wasn't sure what I was in for when it started. It was kind of a confusing movie to keep up with. nd towards the end, he gets in a random car accident and still just walks away with a broken arm. That was like what the heck? I also didn't like the ending at all. It like kept you guessing of whats to happen next.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with you about the ending...It was so odd and..unfullfilling I guess you could say. Nice post except for a few grammatcal errors..You gave a good run through of the film and your opinion was well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you all the way. The movie was confusing and that was not a good ending. I didn't like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Britt's comment; your summary and opinion were very well balanced!

    But try proofreading more carerfully :-)

    ReplyDelete