Sunday, September 11, 2011

No Country For Old Men

This movie stared Javier Bardem and Josh Brolin. There characters were Anton and Llewelyn. These two were in a head to head battle the whole time. Llewelyn tended to go out at night and search for things. One night he finds a case of money. I am not sure how much was in there but I do know that I was worth a lot. Judging by all the things that happened, I would assume that that case of money belonged to Anton. Anton went on a killing spree, killing anyone and anything that got in his way. He was determined to get his money back.
Located inside the money was a tracking device. This tracking device leads Anton to Llewelyn. He finally caught up with him at this motel. Llewelyn was smart enough to know that something was up. He hid the suit case in the vents and checked in to another room so that he could retrieve the money. Anton was not going to give up until he had his money back. The two go at it with a shooting. They both end up getting shot and injured. Once Llewelyn gets away he tosses the money over the USA and Mexico border bridge. Even though he got rid of the money his troubles weren’t over. Anton still went after him and ended up killing him.
This movie made no since to me. I personally didn’t understand the whole point of it. All I know is that I kept hearing gun shots. I also kept seeing people die. This movie had a lot of bloodshed in it. I think that if the movie wouldn’t have been so complicated then I would have understood it a little more. I also would have put more of my attention in it if they spoke more. I kept jumping because Anton kept blowing off door knobs. I would like to know what the point of that was. All in all they movie itself was good just the moral of the whole movie was pointless.

1 comment:

  1. From your summary it sounds like you understood the film perfectly?

    Now why didn't you like it?

    ReplyDelete