Monday, October 3, 2011

Movie Exchange

Hey everyone! i thought this would be a great way for us to see lots of different movies and become better reviewers as well. I would like for us to post movies we have and are willing to lend to our fellow classmates. Netflix updates are also welcome. This would be a great way to get out of our comfort zones with movies and to appreciate the different arts. So start posting guys. Thanks and I hope you all take advantage of this opportunity.

For starters movies I have are: Tekken, Iron Monkey, the Resident Evil trilogy, The Protector, and a few more i can't quite remember right now. I will update with the rest of my movies and also the ones i have seen on netflix.

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, Tom, and I'll definitely open up my collection, provided I get a movie in return.

    But rather than listing movies, it might just be easier if someone noted a movie (or movies) that they wanna see, and someone else can volunteer to lend it in exchange for something they wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iron Monkey is by far the best movie listed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you mean Mr.V but I thought it would be good for us as movie reviewers to watch movies out of our comfort zone so we open up a bit to the art of film making. For example, if it was up to me I would have never watched City Lights, I had to for class and ended up locving that film.

    ReplyDelete